in 06 Days you will visit the magnificent Sights in Cairo-Luxor and Alexandria you start your tour in Cairo by visiting one of the ancient wonders of the world and the Open Museum of Memphis the first capital of Egypt afterwards we Tour Luxor which is the largest open Air museum in the world in Luxor we visit Valley of The kings , Karnak temple which is one of the largest in the world we finish our tour by the pearl of the Mediterranean sea Alexandria
Cairo – Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Luxor, Valley of the kings , Karnak Temple, Alexandria
.Arrive to Cairo airport meet and assist by our Airport representative through customs and passport formalities.
• Transfer by private coach to your hotel
. Overnight in Cairo
.Breakfast at the hotel
• Tour to the pyramids of Giza Cheops, Chephren, Mycerinus We will visit thr 3 Pyramids of Giza and stop by the panoramic area for a photo stop we end our tour in the area by visiting the valley temple of King chefren and the Sphinx.
• Break for Lunch
• Tour to visit Sakkara where we can Visit the Step Pyramids First Structure out of Stone in the world with opportunity to Enter the Pyramid of King Unas to see First Pyramid Text in History and Noble Tomb .
. transfer to Cairo Airport to Catch your Flight to Luxor
. overnight in Luxor
. After Breakfast Start Guiding Tour to Luxor West Bank
. Visit Valley of the Kings To See the famous Tombs of The Great Pharoas of Egypt Like Ramses, Tutmoses , Amenhotep
. Then proceed to Hatshepsut temple
. Visit colossi of memnon
. Break for Lunch
. Overnight in Luxor
. Breakfast in hotel
. Visit Karnak temple which is built by Different pharaohs from different dynasties Starting in Dynasty 12
. Transfer to Luxor Airport to catch your flight to Cairo
.Overnight in Cairo
.Breakfast at your hotel
• Over day excursion to Alexandria and a guided tour to :
• The Pompey’s pillar 27 m height which was erected in 297 A.D in memory of the Roman Emperor, Diocletian Located at the same Location of The famous temple of Alexandria Dedicated to Go Serabis .
• Catacombs of Kom El – Shokafa,
• The fort of Quaitbay at the northern top of the eastern harbor, on the site where the pharos of Alexandria stood , this fort was constructed in the 15th century by Quaitbay
• Visit Alexandria Library
• Return back to Cairo
• Overnight in Cairo
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure